Our aircraft come with state of the art sensor equipment and are capable of remaining on task for prolonged periods. This makes them the ideal platform for border patrol, pipeline patrol, pipeline survey or aerial mapping projects.
Whatever the task, DO Systems can provide the complete end-to-end solution.
The WorldView2 Satellite is the world’s 1st commercial high resolution satellite. DO Systems has purchased satellite product for customers using its sister company Carbon Verified Limited. The WorldView2 Satellite offers the following capabilities and products:
- Almost 1million sq kms per day capture and coverage
- 50 cms resolution
- 16.4 km swath width
- Revisit time of 1.1 days around the globe
- 8 spectral bands in the visible to near-infrared range
- Bathymetric measurements up to 30 metres depth
- Vegetative analysis
- Land use and land use change
- Topographical surveys
- 3D modelling of urban environments
Our survey interpretation and analysis department is located within the University of Kent at Canterbury, 1 hour south of London.
Other capabilities include:
- Advisory team in international and environmental law.
- Experts in land and indigenous rights.
- GIS mapping.
- In-house IT and software support.
- Virtual ‘cloud’ data storage for clients.